Central Virginia's preeminent concert venue, Phase 2 Dining & Entertainment features a full-service restaurant, banquet and meeting rooms and a large concert hall. We offer a variety of entertainment such as live music, dancing and comedy. Our entertainment events and music genres vary from night to night, so please check our event schedule. Our restaurant, bar & lounge, banquet room and concert hall are separate rooms, which offer a unique combination of venues for our guests to enjoy:
- Book your wedding receptions, business meetings and private functions in our banquet room and VIP lounge
- Enjoy a fine-dining experience in our full-service restaurant
- Relax in our Sports Bar and Lounge to watch your favorite game or race on one of several HDTVs. Our Restaurant and Sports Bar are generally open to the public, even during concerts and special events (check our event schedule.)
- See nationally-recognized musicians in our concert hall. Our concert hall is generally open to the public on most weekends but may be rented for private functions also. Admission charges are typically required to enter the concert hall. Please check our event schedule for details.
Subscribe to our newsletter!
Ticket & Time Info
- Bar & Lounge opens at 4PM
- Restaurant opens at 5PM
- Club opens at 9PM
- Club Admission: Free with the purchase of a dinner entree ($12.95 or more) from our restaurant. Otherwise, $8 cash-only at the club door and subject to increase after midnight (ATM is located in the lobby).
- "Impress Dress" code applies, which means you must have collared shirt, no headgear and no baggie pants
"Well then...Don't STOP!"
To keep your funky bone funk-tioning, we'll be using a local funka-sthetic! From right here in Lynchburg, VA.
When you hear that awesome funky tune that forces you to get up and pull a friend to the dance floor or that great rock tune that makes you want to jump up and down and pump your fist in the air, yeah...that's your Funky Bone! James Brown, Prince, Rick James, Lenny Kravits, The Red Hot Chili Peppers, Parliament, Bruno Mars, Maroon 5, Daft Punk...if its funky, soulful, edgy, wild, crazy, its Funky Bone material.
Tickets on sale now!
This show is open to 18 and older!
Known for its theatrical live show and the black masks that most of its members wear on-stage, Mushroomhead is one of the more unique and adventurous alternative metal outfits that emerged in the 1990s. And the Cleveland band's music is as interesting as its image; Mushroomhead's forceful yet melodic alterna-metal incorporates elements of hip-hop, punk, and goth rock as well as industrial and techno.
Like old-timey carnival ringmasters, AVATAR invites miscreants, tattooed ladies, blue-collar workers, metalheads, rock fanatics and listeners of all stripes to their party. The theatrical metal-n’-roll vaudevillian visionaries have infiltrated Rock Radio and the hearts and minds of those thirsty for creative innovation, inescapable melodic hooks and a sense of dangerous revelry all wrapped up in deliciously subversive hit songs.
With Like A Storm, A Breach Of Silence and Red Tide Rising
Drowning Pool's new album Resilience exemplifies the arena-ready, fist-pumping hard rock music that has made believers out of fans for the past decade. Ever since their breakthrough single "Bodies" in 2001, the band has continually grown in their success with each subsequent album. "Feel Like I Do," the lead single from their self-titled fourth studio release [Eleven Seven Music], became the band's biggest radio hit to date, reaching No. 2 at Active Rock Radio, and remaining in the Top 5 for 12-weeks. With 2009's "37 Stitches" off of Full Circle reaching #4 at Active Rock and "Feel Like I Do," the band had 2 consecutive Top 5 Active Rock smashes and cemented their place as one of the top hard rock acts today. The band's sophomore album, Desensitized with second singer spawned a Top 10 hit with "Step Up."
with Seven Mile Ford
Chris Lane hails from Kernersville, North Carolina where he began to play live shows after his college baseball career ended. Over the last few years, Chris has played over 500 shows, opening up for Florida Georgia Line, The Band Perry, Eli Young Band, Chris Young and Brantley Gilbert among others. Chris Lane has also been featured on Lee Brice’s “The Otherside Tour” and will continue to be on select dates with Florida Georgia Line throughout the year. Chris, who signed with Big Loud Mountain, is currently recording his first EP with producer Joey Moi.
Tickets on sale now!
Featuring The Soul of DC, VYBE BAND with DJ Marvelous and DJ Footloose!
Vybe started as a R&B cover band in the Washington/ Maryland area in 2002.
Eventually Vybe layered their R&B sound over D.C.'s GO-GO pocket leading way to one of the most highly sought GoGo Bands since the Godfather of GoGo Chuck Brown.
Born in the 70's, GoGo music provides a blend of gospel, latino, pop, jazz, intense percussions, horn and drum influences accompanied by amazing vocals.
Dress to Impress!