Central Virginia's preeminent concert venue, Phase 2 Dining & Entertainment features a full-service restaurant, banquet and meeting rooms and a large concert hall. We offer a variety of entertainment such as live music, dancing and comedy. Our entertainment events and music genres vary from night to night, so please check our event schedule. Our restaurant, bar & lounge, banquet room and concert hall are separate rooms, which offer a unique combination of venues for our guests to enjoy:
- Book your wedding receptions, business meetings and private functions in our banquet room and VIP lounge
- Enjoy a fine-dining experience in our full-service restaurant
- Relax in our Sports Bar and Lounge to watch your favorite game or race on one of several HDTVs. Our Restaurant and Sports Bar are generally open to the public, even during concerts and special events (check our event schedule.)
- See nationally-recognized musicians in our concert hall. Our concert hall is generally open to the public on most weekends but may be rented for private functions also. Admission charges are typically required to enter the concert hall. Please check our event schedule for details.
Subscribe to our newsletter!
Instructor: Linda Parker
Ticket & Time Info
- Time: 6:30-8:30 pm
- Admission: $6 cash-only at the door
Eventually Vybe layered their R&B sound over D.C.'s GO-GO pocket leading way to one of the most highly sought GoGo Bands since the Godfather of GoGo Chuck Brown.
Born in the 70's, GoGo music provides a blend of gospel, latino, pop, jazz, intense percussions, horn and drum influences accompanied by amazing vocals.
Also returning to the Phase 2 are Lynchburgs own "Apple Butter Soul" & "Mixkingz Djs". Donations from this event will benefit the Heritage Pioneer and EC Glass Athletic Departments.
Shooter was raised surrounded by legends and has been making music since the age of 5 when he started pounding out his own beat on the drums.
Moving on to piano, and then to guitar Shooter explored the music of his generation as he delved into the world of Outlaw Rock, and with Mark Knopfler a close family friend you can imagine the guitar lessons were on point!
As he moved on into adulthood, Shooter turned back to his country roots, bringing with him his own blend of hard rock, southern outlaw rock and real traditional country.
The legend continues! Don't miss it!
Subscribe to our newsletter to be notified when tickets go on sale!